Commonly known as CBD or CBD oil, Cannabidiol has grown tremendously in terms of popularity and acceptance recently, in part due to its availability in high-street health shops.
CBD has always been termed as an option for the people who are seriously ill, CBD oil is becoming a new solutions among wellness fans, due to its ability to provide relief from virtually everything from anxiety to pain. What are the benefits and are there any associated risks? This article will also reveal the best gadgets for you maximum vaping experience.
CBD and Cannabis: Is there any difference?
Also known as Cannabinoids, CBD is one of the 104 compounds found in the Cannabis plant. As it is a naturally occurring substance, it can be extracted and mixed with a carrier oil (coconut oil of hemp seed)to create a complete CBD oil. Unlike the more popular cannabinoid, THC (tetrahydrocannabidiol), CBD does not alter your psycho activeness. This simply means it will not make you “high”, which is associated with cannabis. CBD is also recognized due to its wide range health and medicinal benefits.
Is CBD Oil Legal?
The legality of CBD oil has always been a fierce subject. There are tough restrictions when it comes to CBD oil’s THC level. For CBD oil to be considered legal in the U.S, the THC level must not be more than 0.3% while 0.2% percent in the U.K
How To Take CBD Oil
Most readily available as a tincture, this can be taken by placing little drops beneath the tongue, holding in your mouth for about one minute so it can be pulled in before swallowing. You can add it to water or your smoothies. It is available as well in capsules, creams, extracted oils, and e-liquid for vape pens.
The general rule of thumb when it comes to dosage is starting with the smallest possible dose and gradually building it up. Since you should start seeing its effect almost immediately, you will be able to ascertain the right amount of dosage appropriate for you.
What are the benefits of CBD oil?
The majority of research available on the effects of CBD oil has been based on animal studies and anecdotal evidence. Some studies have been able to clearly establish the link CBD and pain relief, which are due to the CBD oil’s ability to reduce inflammation and interact with neurotransmitters.
A study found that people with multiple sclerosis experienced increased mobility, reduced muscle spasms and reduced pain when they received treatment with the combination of CBD and THC for a period of one month.
Anxiety and CBD Oil
It has been proved repeatedly that CBD oil can help reduce anxiety. This is a great alternative as a natural remedy for people suffering from anxiety. Some 8 years ago, a study published in the Journal Neuropsychopharmacology discovered that when 600mg CBD is administered to people with generalized social anxiety disorder (SAD) instead of placebo, they seem to have less anxiety, difficulty and discomfort during speech.
Back in 2011, a study published in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology found that when people with generalised social anxiety disorder (SAD) were given 600mg of CBD oil prior to a public speaking test, as opposed to a placebo, they experienced significantly less anxiety, difficulty and discomfort during their speech. It has been proved to have a very good anti-depressant effect and safely improve the symptoms of PTSD in children.
CBD oil could be beneficial in epilepsy treatment
Several clinical trials have proved CBD to be highly effect in treating some types of epilepsy. As further research is needed to understand the right amount of dosing, CBD oil is now widely accepted as a very good solution to epilepsy.
Can CBD Oil Help Overcome Acne?
There is a high tendency that CBD oil can help fight acne due to its effect on the immune system and its powerful ability to reduce inflammation. In fact, a study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation found that CBD oil inhibited the production of sebum in the sebaceous glands in the skin.
CBD Oil And Health Risks: Any Reason To Fear?
Most users of CBD oil would hardly complain of any negative effect, but there is a possibility that a side effect might exist. Some of these possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating and dizziness.
Since CBD Oil can interact with some common prescription medications, it is very important you seek the advice of you GP before giving it a shot.
7 Important Vape Products You Must Have For Cannabis Oil Vaping
- Session Vapor Slim Starter Kit : Perfect and highly affordable if you are just getting started. Sold at $23.99 it is very hard to find such kind of deal elsewhere considering the quality of starter kit which contains two Ceramic Cartridge, one slim battery and a micro-USB charging cable.
- Pro-V Battery: Just as the name goes, it’s a pro-vaper’s battery. You will find this super powerful, effective and durable. At $49.99, it’s like a black Friday deal. The battery is a sleek and versatile 510 threaded mod with a smart led display. Take your 510 oil cartridges beyond limits with its 4 heat settings and a 900mAH Li-Ion battery.
- Session Slim Battery: The slim battery is a great universal 510 battery replacement you should have at your disposal. Available in three variants, black, gold and gun metal, this battery is a must have with features like Auto Shut-off, Variable Voltage, and more.
- 510 Ceramic Cartridge: Your vaping experience should be leak-free and as smooth as possible. The all ceramic structure is perfect for vaping your favorite CBD concentrates and e-liquids.
- Soft-Shell Vape Case: You should have your vape accessories in a well organized and stylish compartment. The soft-shell vape case is made with weather-proof fabric and comes with padded protective shell and dedicated compartments for cartridges and accessories.
- 510 Cartridge Base: Refill and keep your 510 threaded cartridges organized with this beautiful stainless steel cartridge base. Top quality and perfect pricing makes this an irresistible offer for all vapers.
- Vape Stand: This help you keep your cartridges and vape pens organized in style.